Friday, April 19, 2024

The yellow door and the Nile crocodile



Two cards came again!

The first card came from Norway, Lofoten. The picture is from Greece, where Olga was on vacation. I have been hoping for cards with a picture of doors and this yellow door is exactly what i like!









The secon card came from India. The picture shows a Nile crocodile.

The Nile crocodile is 4-5 meters long and can live to be 50-60 years old.



Thanks Prakash! I learned something new again.


Ps. Olen muuttanut tämän blogin englanninkieliseksi koska löysin valtavasti englanninkielisiä Postcrossing-bloggaajia joita rupesin seuraamaan, kun taas suomenkielisiä ei ole juuri ollenkaan. Englanninkieleni ei ole kovin hyvä ja joudun käyttämään kääntäjää joissakin kohdissa.
Kommentteja saa kuitenkin mielellään lähettää suomeksi!



6 comments:

  1. Tuo keltainen ovi ja sitruunat ovat kaikessa yksinkertaisuudessa aivan ihana kokonaisuus ja miten kaunis kortti noin yksinkertaisesta on saatu aikaiseksi! I lovet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovat tosi hyvä yhdistelmä ja värit niin hienot.

      Delete
  2. Hello, Kristiina!
    This is Eva, from Mail Adventures. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your postcards are gorgeous! I will add yours to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Eva! Nice to hear that you liked my postcards!

      Delete